One of the main objectives of the Tulsa Area Clean Cities Coalition is to make our stakeholders aware of state and federal funding opportunities, grants, and incentives. Our goal is to be an informative resource to assist you in facilitating your alternative fuel projects.
Thinking of applying for a grant? Contact us first, and we will help review your application.
• State of Oklahoma Incentives and Laws – Including tax credits of up to 45% of the incremental cost of AFVs, and up to 75% on fueling infrastructure.
• Oklahoma Natural Gas Vehicle & Home Refueling Rebates
• Federal Incentives and Laws
• Helpful Websites & Contacts
Latest Funding News
- $240,000 Available to Local Towns, Cities, Counties and School Districts Funding Available for Alternative Fuel Vehicles, Infrastructure, and Idle Reduction INCOG and Tulsa Area Clean Cities (TACC) have released a Request for Proposals (RFP) for local transportation projects improving air quality and reducing the use of gasoline and diesel. The …Read More »
- INCOG anticipates awarding a total of approximately $652,000 in low interest loans for this announcement. Funding of selected projects is fully based upon availability of funds and final approval by ODOC & the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). The application deadline for these funds has been extended to December 22, …Read More »
- INCOG anticipates awarding a total of approximately $652,000 in low interest loans for this announcement. Funding of selected projects is fully based upon availability of funds and final approval by ODOC & the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Click here to download full announcement and application documents. ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS Eligible …Read More »
- The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Transit Administration (FTA) is announcing the availability of $22.5 million through the latest round of the Low or No Emission Vehicle Deployment Program (LoNo) that will help deploy the next generation of energy-efficient vehicles nationwide. The funds are intended to encourage adoption of green …Read More »
- EPA’s National Clean Diesel Campaign (NCDC) is now accepting applications for the 2015 School Bus Replacement and Retrofit Funding Opportunity. This is a rebate program to replace and retrofit older school buses in both the public and private fleets. The total funding for this opportunity is approximately $7 million. Click …Read More »
Helpful Websites and Contacts
• The Oklahoma Recovery & Reinvestment Website provides descriptions, links, and funding levels for projects in the State of Oklahoma.
• Recovery.Gov includes timelines, descriptions, and funding levels for Recovery Act projects sorted by state, category, or agency.
• Access the U.S. Department of Energy Funding Opportunities for the latest information on funding opportunities available to Clean Cities coalitions and stakeholders.
• Email the Center for Economic and Environmental Partnership to request their Monthly Summary of Open Solicitations.
For more detailed information, please consult a qualified tax representative and/or official Tax Commission publications.